☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 c
- concord 100% grape juice
- whipped cream, for serving
- mint leaves, for garnish
How to Make Grape Juice Pudding
- 1Combine sugar, cornstarch and water in a bowl to make a paste.
- 2Heat grape juice in a saucepan over low heat until it simmers. Stirring constantly, slowly add the cornstarch paste. When the mixture is clear and thickened, remove from heat.
- 3Pour into 4 individual bowls and chill.
- 4Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, and a couple of mint leaves.