Grandma's Banana Pudding
Please Note: Prep time, does not include refrigerator time.
- please note: prep time, does not include refrigerator time.
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. size cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg
- 3 1/2 oz. size vanilla instant pudding & pie filling*
- 2 1/4 c
- 2 % milk
- vanilla wafers
- 2 c
- banana slices
- sugar or substitute, if more sweetness, is desired
- before serving, garnish with more vanilla wafers, banana slices and cool whip, if desired
- *may use reduced fat, light, or no sugar added products, if desired
How to Make Grandma's Banana Pudding
- 1Combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup 2% milk, mixing at medium speed, with electric mixer, until well blended. Add remaining milk and the pudding mix; beat at low speed for 1 minute.
- 2Layer one-third of pudding mixture, half of wafers and half of bananas in a 1 1/2 qt. serving bowl or baking dish; repeat layers. Top with remaining pudding.
- 3Cover surface with wax paper or plastic wrap; chill.
- 4To serve, garnish with additional banana slices and wafers, if desired; also, Cool Whip, if desired. Serve.
- 5Keep refrigerated.