Grandma Lee's Paradise pudding
I'm not sure why its called Pudding" it tastes a little like a s'more I may just have to add chocolate to it next time. I will write the directions as she has them written and then I will add the revisions I took.I thought it would be fun to share.
How to Make Grandma Lee's Paradise pudding
- Roll 5 graham crackers and set aside to roll the pudding in.
- Roll 20 graham crackers fine
- add dates. marshmallow, and nut meats stir in the evaporated milk
- Put the powdered 5 graham crackers on a board and lay the mixture on it-form a loaf
- put wax paper in a loaf pan and place pudding in, patting all the crumbs in well. set away to let harden
for best results make a day before
- To serve lift from pan and cut into desired slices serve with whipped cream
- I used mini marshmallows, and to sweeten the evaporated milk I used about 3T of sugar and a tsp of vanilla, I also ran a little short on graham crackers to roll the pudding in so crushed a few vanilla wafers, I am not sure where I was suppose to set it aside to harden, so I stuck mine in the refrigerator.