- 1 pkg
- (3..4oz) french or regular vanilla pudding
- 2 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 1 c
- whipping cream (not cool whip)
- 1/2--3/4 tsp
- almond extract
- 3 c
- assorted fruit.(.strawberries,grapes,raspberries,blueberries,mandarine oranges etc.)
How to Make Fruit Topped Almond Cream
- 1In a large bowl,combine pudding mix & milk
Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Set aside.
In a small bowl beat cream,& extract until stiff peaks form.
Fold into pudding
Spoon into a shallow 2 quart bowl.
- 2Top with assorted fruit just before serving.
Also can put the fruit in separate containers and let everyone choose their own fruit.