ELLEN'S DIRTY DESSERT PUDDING
1 largepackage oreo cookies
2 box(4 oz.) instant french vanilla pudding
1 pkg(12 oz.) cool whip
1 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/2 c(1 stick) butter, softened
1 cconfectioners' sugar
How to Make ELLEN'S DIRTY DESSERT PUDDING
- In a blender, food processor, or in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, crush the cookies.
- Place 1/2 of the cookie crumbs in the bottom of a sprayed 9x13x2-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
- Add the Cool Whip and the confectioners' sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the milk, vanilla extract, and the pudding mix.
- Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and mix until completely blended.
- Spoon a layer of the pudding over the cookies already in the pan. Repeat layers, with cookies on top.
- Just for fun, place some gummy worms around the top of the cookies--the kids love it!
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours and serve cold. Enjoy!