ELLEN'S DIRTY DESSERT PUDDING
- 1 large
- package oreo cookies
- 2 box
- (4 oz.) instant french vanilla pudding
- 1 pkg
- (12 oz.) cool whip
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
How to Make ELLEN'S DIRTY DESSERT PUDDING
- 1In a blender, food processor, or in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, crush the cookies.
- 2Place 1/2 of the cookie crumbs in the bottom of a sprayed 9x13x2-inch baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
- 4Add the Cool Whip and the confectioners' sugar.
- 5In another bowl, mix the milk, vanilla extract, and the pudding mix.
- 6Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and mix until completely blended.
- 7Spoon a layer of the pudding over the cookies already in the pan. Repeat layers, with cookies on top.
- 8Just for fun, place some gummy worms around the top of the cookies--the kids love it!
- 9Refrigerate at least 2 hours and serve cold. Enjoy!