12stale croissants,cut into 1/2 pieces
2 can(s)evaporated milk
4 Tbsppacked brown sugar,divided
2 tspalmond extract,divided
1 tube(s)frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 pkgcream cheese,softened
1 boxinstant vanilla pudding mix
3/4 cmilk chocolate chips
1 cchocolate syrup
How to Make Eclair Pudding.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Place croissant pieces in single layer on rimmed baking
sheets.Bake,tossing occasionally,for 10 minutes or until dry.
- Beat eggs in large bowl;stir in evaporated milk,2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 teaspoon almond extract.
Add croissant pieces;toss gently to coat.Transfer mixture into prepared baking dish;let stand for minutes.
- In a large bowl,combine whipped topping,cream cheese,vanilla pudding mix and remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon almond extract,whisk together until smooth.Pour half of cream mixture over croissant mixture.Top with milk chocolate chips.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.Cool on wire rack.Spread remaining cream mixture over the pudding.Drizzle with chocolate syrup.