- stale croissants,cut into 1/2 pieces
- large eggs
- 2 can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 4 Tbsp
- packed brown sugar,divided
- 2 tsp
- almond extract,divided
- 1 tube(s)
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese,softened
- 1 box
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 c
- milk chocolate chips
- 1 c
- chocolate syrup
How to Make Eclair Pudding.
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2Place croissant pieces in single layer on rimmed baking
sheets.Bake,tossing occasionally,for 10 minutes or until dry.
- 3Beat eggs in large bowl;stir in evaporated milk,2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 teaspoon almond extract.
Add croissant pieces;toss gently to coat.Transfer mixture into prepared baking dish;let stand for minutes.
- 4In a large bowl,combine whipped topping,cream cheese,vanilla pudding mix and remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon almond extract,whisk together until smooth.Pour half of cream mixture over croissant mixture.Top with milk chocolate chips.
- 5Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.Cool on wire rack.Spread remaining cream mixture over the pudding.Drizzle with chocolate syrup.