★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 slice
- cinnamon bread, cubed to make about 4 cups
- 1/2 c
- dark raisins
- eggs, well beaten
- 2 1/2 c
- milk (whole or 2%)
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- whipped cream or topping or pure cream
How to Make Drema's Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray non-stick coating over 2-quart shallow baking dish. Wipe out excess with paper towel. Place bread cubes in baking dish, sprinkle raisins over bread. Set aside.
- 2In a medium sized mixing bowl beat eggs till frothy. Add sugar, mix well. Add milk gradually stirring. Add vanilla extract last. Stir again. Pour this mixture evenly over bread cubes.
- 3Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Serve warm with chilled whipped topping or pure cream. Enjoy!