Creamy Raisin Rice Pudding
- 3 1/2 c
- low-fat (1%) or skim milk
- 1 c
- uncooked white rice (long grain)
- 1 can(s)
- fat-free sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce)
- 1/3 c
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- reduced-fat frozen whipped topping, optional
- cinnamon, optional
How to Make Creamy Raisin Rice Pudding
- 1Combine milk and rice; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is creamy and liquid is almost absorbrd. 25 minutes.
- 2Stir in condensed milk, raisins, and vanilla. Cook stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 10 minutes. If desired, garnish with whipped topping and cinnamon.