Creamy Chocolate Coconut Pudding
2 can(s)organic coconut milk
2/3 ccoconut palm sugar
6 Tbsparrowroot starch
1/4 tspceltic sea salt
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
3 ozcreamy milk chocolate bar
How to Make Creamy Chocolate Coconut Pudding
- Mix the Coconut Sugar, Arrowroot Starch and Celtic Sea Salt together in a large saucepan. Gradually blend in the two 13.5 oz cans of Coconut Milk and stir over low heat until thickened.
- Let this bubble on low for about 3 minutes after it starts to boil.
- Take the pudding off the heat and add the Vanilla and the Chocolate Bar. I used Lily's Creamy Milk 40% Chocolate bar sweetened with Stevia.
- Let this cool off the stove for about 15 minutes then pour into a large bowl or small pudding bowls.
- Put into the fridge for at least 3 hours or even over night. I also put a piece of plastic wrap on the pudding to prevent a film from forming on it.