Cool Whip Pudding Pie
Suggestions, make 2 - one for company and one for you!!!!!!!
- 2 c
- finely crushed pretzels
- 3 Tbsp
- 1-1/2 stick
- butter melted
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped nuts (such as walnuts, pecans, etc.)
- 12 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 16 oz
- cool whip
- 2 pkg
- 4 oz instant puddings ( your choice)
- 3 c
How to Make Cool Whip Pudding Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Make layer #3 and refrigerate. This layer would be making the instant pudding with milk and refridgerate
- 31st Layer: Combine all ingredients for this layer:
(pretzels, sugar, butter and nuts). In a 13 x 9 ungreased pan, press mixture into dish. Bake 10-12 minutes till set. Remove and cool COMPLETELY.
- 4Second Layer: Combine softened cream cheese and 8 ounces of Cool Whip till blended.
- 5Once Layer #1 is cooled, Spread Layer #2 over Layer #1 carefully.
- 6Layer #3 Remove from fridge and spread over cream cheese layer. (Suggestions: instead of pudding, you could use canned pie filling or fruit)
- 7Layer #4, Spread balance of Cool Whip over pudding layer
- 8Sprinkle your choice on top, such as: mini chips, nuts, fruit, etc.