Cool Whip Pudding Pie
Suggestions, make 2 - one for company and one for you!!!!!!!
2 cfinely crushed pretzels
1-1/2 stickbutter melted
1/2 cfinely chopped nuts (such as walnuts, pecans, etc.)
12 ozsoftened cream cheese
16 ozcool whip
2 pkg4 oz instant puddings ( your choice)
How to Make Cool Whip Pudding Pie
- Preheat oven to 350
- Make layer #3 and refrigerate. This layer would be making the instant pudding with milk and refridgerate
- 1st Layer: Combine all ingredients for this layer:
(pretzels, sugar, butter and nuts). In a 13 x 9 ungreased pan, press mixture into dish. Bake 10-12 minutes till set. Remove and cool COMPLETELY.
- Second Layer: Combine softened cream cheese and 8 ounces of Cool Whip till blended.
- Once Layer #1 is cooled, Spread Layer #2 over Layer #1 carefully.
- Layer #3 Remove from fridge and spread over cream cheese layer. (Suggestions: instead of pudding, you could use canned pie filling or fruit)
- Layer #4, Spread balance of Cool Whip over pudding layer
- Sprinkle your choice on top, such as: mini chips, nuts, fruit, etc.