Church Potluck Banana Pudding
5 ozinstant french vanilla pudding
2- 8 ozcontainers frozen whipped topping, thawed
14 ozsweetened condensed milk
8 ozregular or low fat cream cheese
6-8 mediumripe bananas
1 box"nilla wafer cookies
2 tspreal vanilla
How to Make Church Potluck Banana Pudding
- With a hand mixer, add milk to pudding mix, and beat on low until well combined. Set Aside
- In a larger bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until it is fluffy; add the sweetened condensed milk, and beat on low to combine well until smooth.
- Line a 9X13" glass pan with 1/2 of the cookies. I like to make neat little rows and get as many in this bottom of the pudding as possible.
- Slice the bananas about 1/4" thick, and cover all of the cookies. This will take about 1/2 of the bananas, or a bit more.
- Combine the prepared pudding with the cream cheese mixture. Fold in 1 of the 8 oz. tubs of frozen whipped topping until all is blended.
- Put about 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the cookie/bananas in the dish; place more cookies for next layer, but I put them much further apart.
- Slice additional bananas to fit in between the cookies. You really want to get quite a bit of bananas, so cut them in shapes, if necessary, to fill in between the cookies.
- Put remaining pudding mixture over this layer of cookies & bananas. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, spread contents of the other 8-ounce frozen whipped topping over the dish. If you like, you can crush some of the left over cookies and use them for garnish.