☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 c
- cubed, day-old french bread (1-inch cubes)
- 1 c
- fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp
- semi-sweet mini chocloate chips
- 2 c
- low-fat milk
- 1/4 c
- light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat an 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, place bread, 1 cup raspberries and chocolate chips.
- 3In medium bowl, mix milk, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla with wire whisk until blended. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture; stir gently until bread is coated. Spread in baking dish.
- 4Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and set.