Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- avocado, soft and ripe
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract, non-alcoholic if possible
- 1/4 c
- cocoa powder
- 1/4 c
- maple syrup, agave nectar or sweetener of choice
- 6 Tbsp
- milk of choice to make desired consistency
- add homemade whipped cashew cream or regular whipped cream.
- garnish with nuts, fruit or whatever you like or just enjoy it as is.
How to Make Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1Half avocado and remove pit. Use spoon to scoop out the flesh and put in a blender along with remaining ingredients. You may not want to add all of the milk at once. I add it as I go so I can get the desired creaminess. I like to use my Vitamix instead of a blender.
- 2While processing, occasionally scrape sides. Serve immediately or refrigerate until you are ready to serve. Garnish, if desired.