Cape Cod Indian Pudding
13.4 ounce box instant butterscotch pudding
18.5 ounce box corn muffin mix
3 1/2 cwhole milk
3 largeeggs, slightly beaten
1/2 cdark molasses (not corn syrup)
1 tspground cinnamon
1/4 tspground cloves
1/4 tspground ginger
How to Make Cape Cod Indian Pudding
- Spray a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Set aside. (DO NOT use a slow cooker liner with this recipe.)
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix, corn muffin mix and 3 1/2 cups of milk. Whisk together until thick, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, molasses and spices. Stir into pudding mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to prepared slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Turn slow cooker to low and stir.
- Cover and continue cooking for 1 hour. Stir, cover and cook 1 hour more.
- Serve warm topped with vanilla ice cream or slightly sweetened whipped cream