☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 pkg
- (3-oz. each) ladyfingers, split
- 1 c
- strong brewed coffee, cooled (divided)
- 1 pkg
- (8-oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- (1.5-oz. ea.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 oz
- container whipped topping, thawed (cool whip)
How to Make Café ladyfinger Dessert
- 1Brush the cut sides of the ladyfingers with 1/4 cup of the coffee. Arrange on the bottom and up the sides of a 2-quart bowl.
- 2Place cream cheese and remaining coffee in a large bowl and beat with a whish until blended. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Add pudding mixes and beat 2 minutes. Stir in half of the whipped topping. Spoon the mixture into the prepared bowl and smooth top.
- 3Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.