Butterscotch Bubble Loaf
Kids love these, but plan ahead. These are great put together at night, let them rise over night and bake in the morning!
24frozen dinner yeast rolls or 16 texas size; semi-thawed
1 pkgsmall butterscotch pudding, not instant
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cchopped pecans or walnuts
How to Make Butterscotch Bubble Loaf
- Spray bundt pan or tube pan with cooking spray.
If you are making these at night, no need to preheat oven just yet...LOL
- Cut rolls in half and dip in half the box of dry pudding mix. Arrange them in pan, alternating with nuts until rolls are used up.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 box of pudding mix and nuts over top of rolls.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and butter. Heat til butter is melted and syrup is formed. Pour over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with cooking spray and let rise til double. Remove plastic wrap.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until golden. Let set 10 minutes and invert onto serving platter, scraping out caramel mixture as needed onto rolls.