1 1/4 lbwhite bread, diced ( 1/2 " cubes )
1 craisins ( soaked )
1 clarge eggs
2 tspground cinnamon
1 tspground nutmeg
1 qt2% low-fat milk
How to Make Bread Pudding
- Butter a baking dish. Then soak the raisins.
- Spread the bread evenly in the baking dish.
- scatter the raisins on top of bread.
- Whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Then whisk in the milk
- Pour the mixture over the bread and let stand for 30 minutes, periodically pressing the bread down with a spatula to help it absorb the liquid.
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- Bake the pudding in a water bath until puffed and firm in the center, about 1 1/4 hours.