"Berry Of Your Choice" Angel Food Trifle
1 cskim milk ricotta cheese
2 csugar-free vanilla yogurt, sweetened w/splenda
1/2angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 cunsweetend berries ex: blackberry, raspberry,blueberry, thawed if frozen or fresh
1/4 cfat-free cool whip
2 Tbspfat-free cool whip
How to Make "Berry Of Your Choice" Angel Food Trifle
- Mix together the ricotta cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Arrange half the cake cubes in the bottom of a medium size glass bowl.
- Top with 1 cup of the berries.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese,yogurt mix.
- Top with remaining cake cubes, 3/4 cup berries, and the remaining cheese-yogurt mixture.
- Decorate with remaining 1/2 cup berries.
- Top each serving with 1 TBLS whipped topping.
- This makes 6 servings at 5 points per serving.
Could easily be doubled to 12 servings.