Banana-split Bread Pudding
- 1 1/2 c
- ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 c
- light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1/3 c
- 2/3 c
- egg substitite
- 5 c
- bread cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3/4 c
- miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- sliced strawberries
How to Make Banana-split Bread Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
Spray a 11 x 7 baking dish with cooking spray.
Beat bananas, sugar, milk and egg product with a wire wisk.
- 2Fold in bread cubes,1/4 cup chocolate chips and vanilla.
Spread in pan.
Sprinkle with remaining chips.
Bake 40-45 minutes until golden brown and set.
- 3Cut into wedges and tope with whipped cream and sliced strawberries.