Banana Cream Cheese Pudding
- 2 bag(s)
- pepperidge farm chessmen cookies or 2 bags vanilla wafers
- bananas, sliced
- 2 c
- (1) 5 oz
- box french vanilla pudding
- (1) 8 oz
- package cream cheese
- (1) 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- (1) 12 oz
- container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
How to Make Banana Cream Cheese Pudding
- 1Line the bottom of a 13x9 inch inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
- 2Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- 3Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
Refrigerate until ready to serve!