American Angelfood Parfait
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Fresh and fruity! This creamy dish is light as a feather and tastes like a dream... a good dream. Great to serve for Fourth of July or anytime you're in the mood for a festive dessert! The Test Kitchen
1 pkgblueberries, save a few for top
1 pkgraspberries or strawberries, save a few for top
1pre-made angel food cake
1 pkgof Cool Whip of choice
1clear glass container large enough to layer ingredients
How to Make American Angelfood Parfait
- Lightly rinse and pat dry the berries.
- Tear the angel food cake into bite-sized chunks (no need to be even).
- Start with placing half of the cake chunks in bottom of container.
- Sprinkle a layer of raspberries (or strawberries).
- Spread half of Cool Whip over berries.
- Repeat steps 3-5. Decorate top with leftover berries. Serve :-)