Yummy Egg Nog Holiday Pie
- 14 oz box
- vanilla pudding- jello cook and serve
- prepared pie crust (store bought or home-made)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- optional-brandy (or another liquor if preferable).
- 8oz can(s)
- condensed milk
- 2 c
- milk (any percentage)
- 2 c
- whipping cream
- 1/4 c
- egg nog
How to Make Yummy Egg Nog Holiday Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread pie crust into a 9" pie pan and bake in the 350 degree oven until cooked. Crust should be slightly golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 3While the pie crust is baking, combine the rest of the pie filling ingredients into a saucepan and heat on the stove-top over medium heat.
- 4Cook until the consistency is a nice, thick pudding, stirring frequently. This process usually takes approximately 10 minutes. If it's not thickening, increase the temperature and carefully watch to make sure it's not burning on the bottom. Continue to stir.
- 5Once the desired consistency is reached, pour into the cooled pie pan, cover, and place in the refrigerator until set, at least 2 hours.
- 6For topping: Whip the whipping cream and egg nog with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Cover the prepared pie with the topping.