YUMMY DUTCH APPLE DESSERT
1 1/2 cgraham crackers, crushed
1 can(s)(14 oz.) eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
1 csour cream
1/4 clemon juice
1 can(s)apple pie filling
1/4 cchopped walnuts
1/2 tspcinnamon, ground
How to Make YUMMY DUTCH APPLE DESSERT
- In a 1-1/2 qt. shallow baking dish, melt butter in a preheated 350-degree oven. Sprinkle in the graham cracker crumbs; stir well. Press crumbs on bottom of dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and lemon juice. Spread mixture evenly over the crumbs.
- Spoon the pie filling over the creamy layer. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly. In a small bowl mix together the nuts and cinnamon; sprinkle over the pie filling. Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers.
- NOTE: Peach pie filling may be substituted for the apple. Or you may also substitute blueberry or cherry pie filling, in which case omit the cinnamon.