★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 Tbspbutter, unsalted
1/4 csliced almonds
3/4 cgraham crackers, crushed
·cooking spray, butter flavor, 1 spray
1/4 tspalmond extract (optional)
2 clow fat frozen vanilla yogurt
How to Make Weight Watchers Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Pie
- melt butter in a small saucepan. add almonds and cook over medium low heat, stirring, until very lightly browned, about 1-2 minutes.
- spoon almond mixture into a small bowl, add cracker crumbs and stir well.
- lightly coat a 9 inch freezer proof glass pie dish with cooking spray.
- add crumb mixture, spreading in a thin even layer on bottom of 1/4 of the way up the sides, place dish in freezer for 1 hour.
- combine raspberries and sugar in a medium bowl. press down with the back of a fork to lightly mash berries, stir in almond extract.
- add frozen yogurt by heaping spoonfuls, cut yogurt in with a fork to blend, but don't stir to a soft sauce like mixture.
- quickly spoon in raspberry mixture into frozen crust, return to freezer for 3-4 hours. cut pie into 8 wedges to serve.