Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
1/2 cunbleached white flour
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cbutter, melted
1 can(s)walnut pieces (optional)
19 inch frozen pie shell, unbaked
How to Make Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat 2 eggs in medium size bowl.
- Blend in sugar, brown sugar and flour, beating well in between each ingredient to incorporate.
- Blend in melted butter.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Stir in walnuts, if using.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell
- Bake at 325 for one hour.
- Let cool on rack before serving.
- Serve warm, with a dollop of whipped cream on top.