Toasted Coconut, Pecan. Chocolate, and Caramel Pie
- 2 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked
- 1 (8oz) package flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese
- 1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12oz) container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12oz) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 9 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
How to Make Toasted Coconut, Pecan. Chocolate, and Caramel Pie
- 1Broil coconut and chopped pecans on a baking sheet until lightly toasted and browned. Remove from oven and cool.
- 2Place the chocolate into a medium bowl. Heat the cream in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Bring just to a boil, watching very carefully because if it boils for a few seconds, it will boil out of the pot. When the cream has come to a boil, pour over the chopped chocolate, and whisk until smooth.
- 3Allow the ganache to cool slightly before pouring into pie crust. Start at the center of the crust and work outward.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread 1/4 of cream cheese mixture into each pastry shell. Sprinkle 1/4 of coconut mixture over each pie. Drizzle 1/2 of caramel topping over each coconut layer. Follow with remaining cream cheese mixture, then remaining coconut mixture.
- 5Pies may be served chilled or frozen.