Toasted Coconut, Pecan. Chocolate, and Caramel Pie
·2 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked
·1 (8oz) package flaked coconut
·1 cup pecans, chopped
·1 (8oz) package of cream cheese
·1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
·1 (12oz) container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
·1 (12oz) jar caramel ice cream topping
·9 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
·1 cup heavy whipping cream
How to Make Toasted Coconut, Pecan. Chocolate, and Caramel Pie
- Broil coconut and chopped pecans on a baking sheet until lightly toasted and browned. Remove from oven and cool.
- Place the chocolate into a medium bowl. Heat the cream in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Bring just to a boil, watching very carefully because if it boils for a few seconds, it will boil out of the pot. When the cream has come to a boil, pour over the chopped chocolate, and whisk until smooth.
- Allow the ganache to cool slightly before pouring into pie crust. Start at the center of the crust and work outward.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread 1/4 of cream cheese mixture into each pastry shell. Sprinkle 1/4 of coconut mixture over each pie. Drizzle 1/2 of caramel topping over each coconut layer. Follow with remaining cream cheese mixture, then remaining coconut mixture.
- Pies may be served chilled or frozen.