Tiny Pecan Pies
We love them and they go fast when put out on the desert table during the holidays.
You will love the buttery crust and rich filling. Enjoy!
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Pecan pie is good in any form... and this size makes it SO easy to just grab and go! The Test Kitchen
3 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 cflour, sifted
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2/3 cpecans, in pieces
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Tiny Pecan Pies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese and butter together.
- Stir in flour.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Shape dough into 24 balls and place in 24 muffin tins.
- Press dough into regular muffin tins, working it up the sides and into the bottom. *Note: Mini muffin tins can be used but you may need to reduce the cooking time.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the pecans into the bottom of the dough lined muffin cups.
- Beat together egg, 1 Tablespoon of butter, brown sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- Spoon filing over the pecans in the muffin cups.
- Top with remaining pecans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely before removing from muffin tins.
- Make about 24 tiny pecan pies.