Tiny Pecan Pies
We love them and they go fast when put out on the desert table during the holidays.
You will love the buttery crust and rich filling. Enjoy!
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Pecan pie is good in any form... and this size makes it SO easy to just grab and go! The Test Kitchen
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 1 c
- flour, sifted
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 2/3 c
- pecans, in pieces
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Tiny Pecan Pies
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix cream cheese and butter together.
- 3Stir in flour.
- 4Chill dough for 1 hour.
- 5Shape dough into 24 balls and place in 24 muffin tins.
- 6Press dough into regular muffin tins, working it up the sides and into the bottom. *Note: Mini muffin tins can be used but you may need to reduce the cooking time.
- 7Sprinkle 1/2 of the pecans into the bottom of the dough lined muffin cups.
- 8Beat together egg, 1 Tablespoon of butter, brown sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- 9Spoon filing over the pecans in the muffin cups.
- 10Top with remaining pecans.
- 11Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until set.
- 12Cool completely before removing from muffin tins.
- 13Make about 24 tiny pecan pies.