Tin Roof Sundae Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- squares chocolate grahams, finely crushed or (2 cups)
- 1/3 c
- melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 c
- caramel topping, divided
- 3/4 c
- salted peanuts, chopped and divided
- 1 qt
- vanilla ice cream, softened
How to Make Tin Roof Sundae Pie
- 1Mix graham crackers and butter. Reserve 1/4 cup crumb mixture.
- 2Press remaining crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 15 minutes.
- 3Swirl 1/2 cup caramel topping and 1/2 cup peanuts into ice cream in a bowl with a wooden spoon. Spoon into crust.
- 4Top with reserved 1/4 cup crumb mixture. Drizzle with caramel sauce, sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with cool whip if desired and a marachino cherry.