Sweetheart Raspberry Cream Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Such a delicious, creamy pie. I love the chewy sugar cookie crust and how the chocolate bits inside the pie melt in your mouth. Your sweetheart will be very happy if you serve this yummy pie on Valentine's Day - or any day! The Test Kitchen
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature, 8 oz.
- 8 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 oz
- raspberry preserves, seedless
- 4 oz
- dark chocolate bar, chopped
- tube of sugar cookie dough
- 4 oz
- fresh raspberries
How to Make Sweetheart Raspberry Cream Pie
- 1Press sugar cookie dough in pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees. As it is baking, frequently press down cookie dough with a fork to keep it flat. Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- 2In a mixing bowl mix cream cheese and whipped topping with a hand mixer until blended. Then add jam and mix until blended.
- 3Chop 2/3 of chocolate bar into chunks and pieces. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Save the rest of chocolate bar to shave on top of pie and some for the cook.
- 4Once cookie is cooled add cream cheese, whipped topping, and jam mixture to the pie pan. Spreading out to the edges. Use fresh raspberries to decorate top of the pie in any pattern you choose. Using a small grater, shave some dark chocolate on top of pie. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours,
- 5Serve your sweetheart!