SWEETHEART FUDGE PIE
1/4 cbutter (1/2 stick )
3/4 cbrown sugar
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tspinstant coffee crystals (not brewed)
1 tsprum flavoring or rum
1/2 tspalmond extract
1 cchopped maraschino cherries
1 - inchunbaked pie shell
2 cwhipped cream for topping
How to Make SWEETHEART FUDGE PIE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- IN a mixing bowl cream together the butter, and brown sugar. Add the eggs one at a time, and beat well.
- Heat a pot of water until hot. Place a stainless steel bowl over the pot to make a makeshift doubler.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted. Let cool slightly and add to the butter mixture along with the coffee, rum flavoring, and almond extract. Stir well until blended.
- Stir in the flour and cherries. Pour into the pie shell. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool and serve with whipped topping.