Sweet Potato Cheesecake Squares
2 mediumsweet potatoes approx 1 1/2 lbs.
1 cgranulated sugar, divided
1 stickplus 3 tbl. unsalted butter, melted and divide
1 1/2 cricotta cheese
1/2 clowfat plain greek yogurt
How to Make Sweet Potato Cheesecake Squares
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake sweet potatoes until tender approx 1 hour.
Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Discard skins while still warm and mash with a fork.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until coarsely ground. Add 1/3 c sugar, 1 stick of butter and 1/4 tsp. salt pulse again until combined.
- Firmly press mixture into a 9" x 13" baking dish. Bake until crust is dry and set about 12 mins. Remove from oven and reduce temp to 325 degrees.
- In clean processor puree sweet potatoes, ricotta, yogurt, eggs, 1/4 tsp. salt and remaining butter and 2/3 c. sugar. Pour into crust and bake until set in center approx 30 mins.
- Let cool on wire rack for 30 mins, then refrigerate until cold 1 hour (or overnight). Cut into squares and top with whipped topping to serve.