Sugar Free Oreo Ice Cream Pie
How to Make Sugar Free Oreo Ice Cream Pie
- 1If you choose the traditional pie crust, bake according to directions and let cool. If you use graham cracker or cookie crust, go to step 2.
- 2Carefully slice enough cookies in 1/2 to go around the outer rim of the pie for garnish. Place the rest of the cookies in a baggie, making sure to let out the excess air, then crush the cookies.
- 3In a large bowl, with a wooden spoon, mix 1/2 of the ice cream and 1/2 of the crushed cookies together. Add the rest of the ice cream and crushed cookies a bit at a time until fully blended. BE SURE TO SET ASIDE A PINCH OF THE CRUSHED COOKIES TO GARNISH THE TOP OF YOUR PIE.
- 4Pour the blended ice cream into the crust and smooth out. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes to begin to harden.
- 5Remove the pie from the freezer and top with the whole tub of Cool-Whip. Place the sliced cookies cut side down on the outer rim of the pie and sprinkle the rest of the pie with the reserved crushed cookies.
- 6Return the pie to the freezer for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.