Strawberry/raspberry/chocolate cherry cordial pie
1single pie crust/ baked
2 lbfresh strawberries
8 oz6 or 8 oz fresh raspberries
1 pkgprivate selection cherry cordial hot coco mix
1 2/3 cwater divided
3 Tbspcorn starch
How to Make Strawberry/raspberry/chocolate cherry cordial pie
- SEPARATE OUT 2 CUPS OF THE WORSE LOOKING STRAWBERRIES AND 1/3 OF THE RASPBERRIES. Crush the berries in a small sauce pan, add 1 cup of the water and the sugar.
- bring the berries to a slow boil for about 10 minutes, crush more with a masher.
- mix the corn starch in with the remaining 2/3C. water. When the berries have boiled for 10 minutes add the corn starch/water mixture while stirring.
- continue to stir constantly until the mixture thickens and turns clear (not cloudy white from the corn starch)
Add the package of coco mix or any other coco mix that you like i.e.Quick.
- pour a portion of the mixture into the pie shell, spread around all the remaining cleaned strawberries and raspberries into the pie shell; pour the remainder of the strawberry mix over the strawberries. Spread around.
- refrigerate the pie until cool.
sprinkle with chocolate pieces or whipped cream if you like before serving.