Strawberry - Peach Cobbler
- 1 pkg
- frozen peaches
- 1 pkg
- frozen whole strawberries
- 3 c
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 dash(es)
- 2 stick
- butter (melted and slightly cooled)
- eggs (slightly beaten )
- 12 -18 slice
- bread(edge crust removed & each slice cut into 5 strips)
How to Make Strawberry - Peach Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350 . Spray 9 x 13 pan with pam spray .
- 2Remove crust from bread , slice each slice into 5 pieces. Set aside .
- 3Put peaches on one end and strawberries on other end of pan . ( I let my fruit thaw a little ).
- 4Mix sugar, flour ,salt, melted butter and eggs .this mixture will be a little thick.
- 5Lay bread on top of fruit as close to each other as possible. Spread sugar mixture on top of this , slightly working it in between the bread pieces.
- 6Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes. I usually have to cook a little longer . So it will be a little shakey in the center. After resting for a few minutes it will thicken . Just make sure it is a nice golden brown on top.