Strawberry - Peach Cobbler
1 pkgfrozen peaches
1 pkgfrozen whole strawberries
2 stickbutter (melted and slightly cooled)
2eggs (slightly beaten )
12 -18 slicebread(edge crust removed & each slice cut into 5 strips)
How to Make Strawberry - Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 . Spray 9 x 13 pan with pam spray .
- Remove crust from bread , slice each slice into 5 pieces. Set aside .
- Put peaches on one end and strawberries on other end of pan . ( I let my fruit thaw a little ).
- Mix sugar, flour ,salt, melted butter and eggs .this mixture will be a little thick.
- Lay bread on top of fruit as close to each other as possible. Spread sugar mixture on top of this , slightly working it in between the bread pieces.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes. I usually have to cook a little longer . So it will be a little shakey in the center. After resting for a few minutes it will thicken . Just make sure it is a nice golden brown on top.