Strawberry Mouse Pie
I just love watching my family enjoy this recipe . How you enjoy it too .
- 2 c
- fresh strawberries , hulled
- 1 1/2 c
- boiling water
- 2 pkg
- (4-serv.size each) jell-o brand strawberry flavored.
- 1 c
- vanilla yogurt
- vanilla wafers cookies
- 1 c
- cool whip topping
How to Make Strawberry Mouse Pie
- 1PLACE strawberries in blender; blend until pureed. Set aside. Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl until dissolved. Add strawberry puree; mix well. Refrigerate 45 min. or until slightly thickened.
- 2ADD yogurt; beat with electric mixer on low speed until light and fluffy. Line bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate with wafers. Fill with the gelatin mixture.
REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until set. Top with the whipped topping just before serving.
- 3Store leftovers in refrigerator.