Strawberry Banana Cream Pie
How to Make Strawberry Banana Cream Pie
- 1Soften cream cheese to room temperature. Put in mixing bowl.
- 2Wash strawberries, slice off tops, then slice them in half. Add to mixing bowl.
- 3Peel banana. Slice into mixing bowl.
- 4Add sugar to bowl and beat until all is incorporated together.
- 5Add vanilla, half and half, and cool whip to bowl. Beat on high for about 3-4 minutes until creamy and fluffy.
- 6Pour into pie crust. Top with sliced peaches (optional, but it is a good addition).
- 7Refrigerate overnight for smooth texture, or in freezer for frozen, ice-cream like texture (what I do!). Enjoy!