How to Make Sour Cream Raisin Pie My Way
- 1put 2 cups raisins in sauce pan cover with 2 cups water boil about 5 minutes.
- 2Drain but save the water.
- 3In another sauce pan mix together the next 6 ingredients, add the water and the milk together to make 3 cups, mix with a whisk.
- 4Cook on stove top whisking continuously until thickened,remove from heat add 1tablespoon butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla, whisk together
- 5cover with film and let cool. when cool add sour cream stirring well, pour into pie shell (I usually top this pie with whip topping, but you can use meringue.