Sour Cream Raisen Pie (Circa 1950)
Prep time does not include making pie crust.
- unbaked pie crust in an 8 or 9" pan
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 c
- raisens, plumped and drained
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cloves
How to Make Sour Cream Raisen Pie (Circa 1950)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix together sour cream, sugar and well beaten eggs.
- 3Add raisens and spices and beat together.
- 4Pour into prepared unbaked pie crust and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake 30-40 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool before serving.