So sweet Butterfinger candy pie
- pre-made chocolate pie crust or 24 oreos, crushed and 4 tbsp melted butter
- 8 oz
- soft cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- 11.5 oz bag fun sized butterfinger candies, crushed
- 12 oz
- either homemade whipped cream or cool whip thawed
- extra chopped candies for garnish
How to Make So sweet Butterfinger candy pie
- 1If making your own crust, in food processor add oreo cookies and melted butter. Chop fine until almost fully crushed. Press mix into a 9" pie pan. Put in refrigerator while mixing other ingredients.
- 2In lg bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in crushed candies. Fold in whipped cream.
- 3Spoon mix into crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hrs to set. Garnish w/ chopped candy pieces.