Simple French Coconut Pie
This is one of the best coconut pies you will ever have and without a doubt the easiest to make.
Everything mixes in one bowl, pour into a pie pan and bake. The pie even makes it's own crust.
How to Make Simple French Coconut Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Grease and flour a 9" pie pan
- 3In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients listed
- 4Mix well, batter will have texture from butter and coconut.
- 5Pour into prepared pie pan
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- 7Cool before serving.