I've found that to fill a 9" pie shell, I need to make another 1/2 recipe in order to fill the shell. Sometimes you will have a little left over, so either you can fill a few custard cups or make little pies!
- pie crust shell (either store bought or homemade)
- 1 lb
- ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- heavy whipping cream
- whole eggs
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Ricotta Pie
- 1Beat ricotta cheese until smooth.
- 2Add sugar, eggs, vanilla and cream. Mix well until combined.
- 3Pour mixture into the unbaked pie crust.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.