Rhubarb Custard Pie
Its best served warm with whipped cream.
How to Make Rhubarb Custard Pie
- Pour prepared rhubarb into an unbaked 9" pie shell.
- Blend well the eggs and milk in a medium bowl.
- Add sifted dry ingredients to egg mixture ; Blend together until well blended.
- Pour over top of rhubarb.
- Bake @ 350° for 35 to 50 minutes or until set. ( time range depends on the hotness of you oven)
- Note * Half way through baking time if the crust is starting to brown to fast , cover crust with a crust shield or wrap tin foil around crust.