Rhubarb Custard Pie
Its best served warm with whipped cream.
- unbaked pie shell
- 2 c
- rhubarb ; cut into small pieces
- 1 c
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
BLEND WELL :
SIFT TOGETHER :
How to Make Rhubarb Custard Pie
- 1Pour prepared rhubarb into an unbaked 9" pie shell.
- 2Blend well the eggs and milk in a medium bowl.
- 3Add sifted dry ingredients to egg mixture ; Blend together until well blended.
- 4Pour over top of rhubarb.
- 5Bake @ 350° for 35 to 50 minutes or until set. ( time range depends on the hotness of you oven)
- 6Note * Half way through baking time if the crust is starting to brown to fast , cover crust with a crust shield or wrap tin foil around crust.