29" chocolate or oreo ready made crusts
1 cpeanut butter
8 ozcream cheese room temperature
1 pkgminature "reeses" peanut butter cups
16 oz"cool whip" needs to be cool whip brand
How to Make "Reese's" Peanut Butter Pie
- Unwrap all of the peanut butter cups, and chop them into small pieces.
- Divide peanut butter cups in quarters.
- Use 1/4 each for the two pie shells; sprinkle evenly on the bottom. Save the rest for the top of the pies
- Place the sugar, cream cheese,and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat on low speed with a hand mixer until well blended.
- beat on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in 1/2 of the thawed cool whip.
- Pour into the two pie shells and top each pie with the remaining peanut butter cups spread evenly over each pie. Press lightly so that the peanut butter cups will stay on the pies.
- Place in the freezer and freeze for an hour. Remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving . top with the remaining cool whip.