Quickie Chocolate Fudge Pie
It's so good, you won't believe how easy it is.
- 1/4 c
- marshmallows (or 1 1/2 c. mini)
- 1 large
- hershey's special dark chocolate bar (4.25 oz)
- 1 large
- hershey's milk chocolate bar (4.25 oz)
- 1 c
- cold whipping cream
- pie crust*
How to Make Quickie Chocolate Fudge Pie
- 1Make pie crust.
- 2Break chocolate bars into pieces. Set aside.
- 3Put milk and marshmallows in a medium, microwave-safe bowl.
- 4Microwave 1 minute, stir well. Until melted and smooth, continue to microwave at 15 -30 second intervals, stirring thoroughly after each time.
- 5Stir broken chocolate bars into the marshmallow mixture, stirring until the chocolate is melted.
Cool completely (room temp).
- 6In a small bowl beat the whipping cream until stiff. Fold the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- 7Spoon filling into crust. Cover. Refrigerate about 4 hours, until firm.
- 8NOTES: You can use whatever crust you like with this pie. I like to make an "Oreo"-type crust. Or, for extra-quickie, you can buy a pre-made graham crust.
If you like a sweeter pie, you may use two milk chocolate bars. Or, if you like, you can use milk chocolate bars with almonds.
*This recipe is easily made gluten free by making your crust from gluten-free ingredients. I've used crispy rice cereal, gluten-free graham crackers, even crushed gluten-free cookies.