Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
Use the optional fruit topping if you want a prettier berry lemonade pie. (Mom is allergic to berries so i only use the topping when making the pie for a party, since she loves this one)
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate,thawed slightly (you can use regular lemonade)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened (you can also use lemon sherbet for a totally different taste)
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 3 cups strawberries (optional)
- 1/2 c powdered sugar (optional)
How to Make Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
- 1Mix ice cream and lemonade together in large bowl. Spoon into graham cracker crust, cover and freeze pie overnight.
- 2If desired use this fruit topping before cutting and serving: wash, hull and cut strawberries into slices. Put powdered sugar in a tupper ware container, add strawberries. Cover tightly and gently toss berries in sugar to coat completely and to get the juices from the strawberries to combine with the sugar to make a light syrup. Spoon on to pie prior to cutting and serving.