☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 call purpose flour
2-4 Tbspice water
How to Make Pie Dough
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Mix sifted flour and salt with lard by hand until dough forms small clumps.
- Slowly add water by the spoonful until dough becomes a consistent dough that tears.
- Cut dough in half. Roll dough on floured surface. Makes top and bottom crust for 8"-9" pan.
- After filling bottom crust, brush edges with water or egg wash. Place top onto pie, and create seal by turning bottom edges over top edges. Brush with water or egg wash again, and pinch crust. Create vents. Brush with egg wash if desired.
- Bake 45-60 minutes at 450*.