Peanutbutter (tofu) pie
Please just give it a try.
- 1 box
- silken tofu...this is the only one i have used for this recipe.
- 1/2 c
- chocalate chips,(check the ingredients if you're vegan)
- 1/2 c
- peanutbutter (check the ingredients if you're vegan)
- 2 Tbsp
- soy milk or milk if not making vegan
- ready-made graham cracker pie crust
YOU WONT BELIEVE HOW SIMPLE,EASY AND TASTY THIS PIE IS.EVEN YOUR KIDS CAN MAKE THIS.
How to Make Peanutbutter (tofu) pie
- 1Melt Chocolate chips in the Microwave for 25 seconds or Melt the chocolate chips over low heat, stirring frequently to ensure the chocolate doesn't burn. You can use a double boiler if you have one.
- 2Once the chocolate is melted, blend together the peanut butter, silken tofu, chocolate and soy milk in blender until smooth and creamy, adding a bit more soy milk if necessary. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate until firm, at least one hour.