Peanut Butter Silk Pie
- pre-made choc graham cracker crust (the oreo one doesnt taste right though)
- 1/2 bottle
- hot fudge sauce
- 8 ounce pkg cream cheese
- 1 c
- granulated white sugar
- 1 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- 3 c
- cool whip for silk
- 2 c
- cool whip for top
How to Make Peanut Butter Silk Pie
- 1Heat up hot fudge in microwave and then pour a half inch thick layer over the botom of the graham cracker crust
- 2In a mixing bowl, whip together the sugar, peanut butter, and cream cheese, then carefully stir in the 3 cups of cool whip. this is the peanut butter silk. Pour into pie pan on top of the hot fudge.
- 3Top the peanut butter silk with another 2 cups or so of cool whip-as kind of a "frosting".
- 4Heat up hot fudge and drizzle decoratively over the top of the cool whip-the pie will look so professional people will ask you where you bought it!!
- 5Optional-you can mix a little peanut butter with the hot fudge to change the flavor of your top drizzle!
- 6Keep this pie cold until ready to serve!!