Peanut Butter Silk Pie
1pre-made choc graham cracker crust (the oreo one doesnt taste right though)
1/2 bottlehot fudge sauce
18 ounce pkg cream cheese
1 cgranulated white sugar
1 cpeanut butter, creamy
3 ccool whip for silk
2 ccool whip for top
How to Make Peanut Butter Silk Pie
- Heat up hot fudge in microwave and then pour a half inch thick layer over the botom of the graham cracker crust
- In a mixing bowl, whip together the sugar, peanut butter, and cream cheese, then carefully stir in the 3 cups of cool whip. this is the peanut butter silk. Pour into pie pan on top of the hot fudge.
- Top the peanut butter silk with another 2 cups or so of cool whip-as kind of a "frosting".
- Heat up hot fudge and drizzle decoratively over the top of the cool whip-the pie will look so professional people will ask you where you bought it!!
- Optional-you can mix a little peanut butter with the hot fudge to change the flavor of your top drizzle!
- Keep this pie cold until ready to serve!!