Peanut Butter Pie
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- 3/4 c
- 1 box
- (3 oz) vanilla or chocolate instant pudding mix
- 8 oz
- cool whip whipped topping
- graham cracker pie crust or oreo pie crust
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie
- 1Cream together cream cheese and peanut butter. Gradually mix in milk. Add pudding mix and mix well. will be thick. Gradually fold in Half of cool whip. Pour into Graham cracker or oreo pie crust. Top with remaining cool whip.
- 2Gradually mix in milk
- 3Add pudding mix and mix well. will be thick.
- 4Gradually fold in Half of cool whip.
- 5Pour into Graham cracker or oreo pie crust. Top with remaining cool whip
- 6Optional :Top with or fold in chopped Peanut butter cups, Drizzle with melted peanut butter and chocolate, top or fold in chopped peanuts, Try Chocolate coolwhip instead of plain, Mix it up with vanilla or chocolate pudding I have used devils food, dark chocolate, French vanilla and still think i might try banana.